Highlighted

Fill and Sign won't save. I am filling in information on pdf with Fill & Sign. It appears to save but when I go back into the document it's not saved

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am filling in information on pdf with Fill & Sign.  It appears to save but when I go back into the document it's not saved

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill and Sign won't save. I am filling in information on pdf with Fill & Sign. It appears to save but when I go back into the document it's not saved

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am filling in information on pdf with Fill & Sign.  It appears to save but when I go back into the document it's not saved

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeanennew62866439 ,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us the following details :

1. Version of your Acrobat/Reader.(Go to Acrobat Pro-->About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC)

2. Version of the OS you are using.

2. Does your workflow involves filling data and signing across multiple pages at the same time?

3. What are the exact steps you are following? It would be great if you could share a video of the same.

4. Does this happen with every PDF file or with some particular PDF file?

Thanks and Regards.

Sandeep Grover

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeanenne Watters MSN CPHQ FACHE

Director, Medical Staff Services and Regulatory

FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital

910-715-1487

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2016 0
Resources