Highlighted

Fill & Sign signatures not loading on internal network

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fill & Sign signatures are not loading for a user when they are on our internal network. When you click 'Sign', it just sits loading indefinitely. They do load on the guest network. We use Open DNS for our proxy. What dns entries (sites) do I need to allow for this to work correctly?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill & Sign signatures not loading on internal network

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fill & Sign signatures are not loading for a user when they are on our internal network. When you click 'Sign', it just sits loading indefinitely. They do load on the guest network. We use Open DNS for our proxy. What dns entries (sites) do I need to allow for this to work correctly?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ChazFreakShow,

Yes, there are DNS IPs with port numbers, which you need to add in the network. For detailed information, please check your inbox as I have shared a private message with you.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Can you also send me the URL and ports needed to allow for signatures to load?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  can this fix be shared with me as well please?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue users can't upload documents to sign on our internal network. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, can you please share the solution with me so I can inform my company's IT department?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your query on the same. The same details have been shared with all of you vi private message. Kindly check and let us know if it doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 0
Resources