Highlighted

fillable form issue- when people check a box, it checks all of them! Also, a text field copies itself into text fields below. Is this something I did or just compatibility? Help!

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when people check a box, it checks all of them! Also, a text field copies itself into text fields below. Is this something I did or just a compatibility issue? Thank you for your time.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

fillable form issue- when people check a box, it checks all of them! Also, a text field copies itself into text fields below. Is this something I did or just compatibility? Help!

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when people check a box, it checks all of them! Also, a text field copies itself into text fields below. Is this something I did or just a compatibility issue? Thank you for your time.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2016 0
Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gustavor7280880,

Have you tested this issue on some other system?

Please check the properties of the Check boxs added to the PDF forms using Acrobat application.

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2016 0
Resources