Highlighted

Fonts Jacked Up. Need Assistance Embedding Fonts.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Surface decided to stop accommodating Print to PDF, so on deadline, I have been forced to purchase an Adobe PDF Pack. Now all of the fonts on my proposal are jacked up. I can't access a chat to save my life. HELP.

Hi Hollarbarn,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Looking at the information shared above, not sure by whom and why you were forced to subscribe for the Adobe PDF Pack. Because PDF Pack is not something that can help you with "Font Embedding" as this is an online service which helps with the document conversion only.

When you say "Font Embedding" what exactly you were looking for? Were you trying to convert a pdf file to word or creating a pdf with Print to PDF option? Are you experiencing font issue with one specific document or this is the problem with every file that you are converting?

For font embedding you can refer to the help document, where detailed description is given-  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-fonts.html but that can only be done with the help of Adobe Acrobat DC application.

If you are still looking for the resolution for this problem, then what exactly you were looking for if you can share more detail it would be helpful.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonts Jacked Up. Need Assistance Embedding Fonts.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Surface decided to stop accommodating Print to PDF, so on deadline, I have been forced to purchase an Adobe PDF Pack. Now all of the fonts on my proposal are jacked up. I can't access a chat to save my life. HELP.

Hi Hollarbarn,

Looking at the information shared above, not sure by whom and why you were forced to subscribe for the Adobe PDF Pack. Because PDF Pack is not something that can help you with "Font Embedding" as this is an online service which helps with the document conversion only.

When you say "Font Embedding" what exactly you were looking for? Were you trying to convert a pdf file to word or creating a pdf with Print to PDF option? Are you experiencing font issue with one specific document or this is the problem with every file that you are converting?

For font embedding you can refer to the help document, where detailed description is given-  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-fonts.html but that can only be done with the help of Adobe Acrobat DC application.

If you are still looking for the resolution for this problem, then what exactly you were looking for if you can share more detail it would be helpful.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hollarbarn,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Resources