• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forbidden Error Message

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for the program to export PDFs; however, I get a "Forbidden" error screen every time I try to export a document. I sent the same document to my husband who has a separate account for his work, and he was able to convert the document just fine. Please help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melanies,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting forbidden error message when trying to access export pdf service, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Export PDF.

Try accessing the service through the URL: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Some users had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocking our site. Try connecting the machine to a different network environment or use your cell phone hotspot or any guest wired/wireless network and check.

You may also visit the following forum thread discussing the similar issue: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2342395?q=forbidden%20error%20message

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am continuing to have the same issue as originally reported.  When I try the cloud service, it says Error:  We’ve encountered a critical error.  Please try again later.  Unable to fetch base_uris from files tier.

I see a lot of posts in the forum on this so this must be an issue on your side?

Michael Salyers

International Operations Project Management

Business Services

LexisNexis Risk Solutions

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Could you try logging in from another network environment or use your cell phone and check if that works. Some customers had the similar issue and it was due to the firewall/security setting that was blocked our site.

You may also visit the following forum thread discussing the similar issue: When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Un...

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have cancelled my purchase and will use a competitors easier free online converter tool.

Michael Salyers

[personal info removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources