• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forbidden to convert a PDF!

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why, every time I try and convert a PDF does it say this is FORBIDDEN! Why do I bother paying for this service if I cant convert anything not even a scanned page? I had this issue a few weeks ago and then it resolved itself for one day and now it has been doing it again for at least a week? Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Yes, you need to look for a solution in the application that generated the PDF (the scanner's software, in this case).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the file in Adobe Reader and go to File - Properties - Security. What does it say that is allowed, and what is not allowed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I am getting. I never had this issue before? This is the same for both the original and if I have scanned it from my own scanner. Is it an IT issue and they can change that setting from the scanner? As this seems to be for all documents at the moment?

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you need to look for a solution in the application that generated the PDF (the scanner's software, in this case).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources