Highlighted

Form - Reader Extended PDF vs Adobe Sign Library Template

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a form template in the Adobe Sign library, by uploading a PDF I first converted to an Acrobat form. All the posts I've read have recommended saving the Acrobat form as a Reader Extended version (for the recipient's benefit).

Should I be using the Reader Extended PDf of the Acrobat form to create the form template in Adobe Sign? Or will using an Adobe Sign template form include the capabilities that a Reader Extended PDF normally adds?

TOPICS
Create PDF, Fill and sign, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form - Reader Extended PDF vs Adobe Sign Library Template

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a form template in the Adobe Sign library, by uploading a PDF I first converted to an Acrobat form. All the posts I've read have recommended saving the Acrobat form as a Reader Extended version (for the recipient's benefit).

Should I be using the Reader Extended PDf of the Acrobat form to create the form template in Adobe Sign? Or will using an Adobe Sign template form include the capabilities that a Reader Extended PDF normally adds?

TOPICS
Create PDF, Fill and sign, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a Adobe Sign form, not a Acrobat form.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2020 0
Resources