Highlighted

Form will not allow me to go over 200 characters, why? can this be fixed?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Form will not allow me to go over 200 characters, why?  can this be fixed?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Do you mean a form field? If so, the author of the form must have set it that way. In theory there's no limit to the length of text you can enter into a text field. If you only have the free Reader there's nothing you can do about it. It can only be changed using Acrobat.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form will not allow me to go over 200 characters, why? can this be fixed?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Form will not allow me to go over 200 characters, why?  can this be fixed?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Do you mean a form field? If so, the author of the form must have set it that way. In theory there's no limit to the length of text you can enter into a text field. If you only have the free Reader there's nothing you can do about it. It can only be changed using Acrobat.

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2017 0
Resources