• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Free trial has expired” message for my paid Export PDF subscription.

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After logging in to Adobe, I constantly receive the message that my "free trial has expired"" when I try to use it, even though I have a paid subscription. Usually, after logging in and out quite a few times, the website will allow me to access and use the Export PDF function. I am wasting a lot of time to do something that should be quick and easy. Can anyone tell me what the problem is with my account? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Hi Carolyn5834785,

As per your description I am assuming that you are working with the Adobe Acrobat DC application on your computer? Which you have installed earlier with your Acrobat DC subscription.

In order to use only Export PDF service you should have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app installed. You need to "Sign In" using the same email that's registered as your Adobe ID.

You can install Reader DC through- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

This is the reason that you have been able

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carolyn5834785,

As per your description I am assuming that you are working with the Adobe Acrobat DC application on your computer? Which you have installed earlier with your Acrobat DC subscription.

In order to use only Export PDF service you should have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC app installed. You need to "Sign In" using the same email that's registered as your Adobe ID.

You can install Reader DC through- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

This is the reason that you have been able to use it online  https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  with the same email and password.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources