• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrated trying to find the Adobe pdf sign on screen

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the hardest time trying to find the adobe sign on screen for converting pdfs to word.  When I try to login and access the service from an open file, I get an error message that states that there was an error signing in.  It takes me 20 minutes or more searching through google to find a way to login to get to the pdf conversion screen.  It is very frustrating...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alcyons67761726,

It seems that you tried to log in from Adobe Reader.  If so, please login at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password to export your PDF files to Word.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alcyons,

As per the issue description, you are not able to find the option to convert the PDF into Word, Is that correct?

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The record shows you have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF Annual on your Adobe ID.

You can use the online services to convert the PDF files, sign in to Adobe Export PDF service at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password. More about Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

You can also download the free desktop version of Acrobat Reader DC and can use the services: PDF reader, PDF viewer | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources