• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

having problems converting word to pdf.

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says something went wrong when uploading the files.  The file I am trying to convert is on the desktop.  Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Word is among the most widely used authoring applications for developing easy records that may include some thing from authentic studies to authorized documents to publication articles. Transferring them into the PDF format is finished for a quantity of causes. This can be for archiving, internet publishing, or digital work strategies, simply to call just a few. The PDF layout is a life saver for any of those needs. It’s fast and handy to create, it involves quality viewing choices, and it may possibly manage a type of media as good as a variety of file sizes.Nevertheless, as nice as the PDF is, each person in a working, studying, or getting to know atmosphere is aware of that the PDF is a intricate-to-handle structure for the reason that of its motive and nature. The understanding locked within can also be tricky to manipulate to your possess particular needs which can also be small or pleasant. I have some good work experience with a car hire kochi and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi steven fargo,

What is the dot version of Adobe application and OS you are using?

Is this issue occurs in converting a particular file or all files?

Could you please also share the workflow you do to convert word file to PDF and the error message you get.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources