• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having problems uploading the .pdf I'd like to convert.

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems in Adobe Reader converting .pdfs to word.docx documents.  This function has worked fine in the past and then today when I have tried to up load a .pdf for conversation I am getting an error message - 'An error occurred while trying to access this service'

Very frustrating.  Help please. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lesb,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

As desktop application is giving the error, so you may try to-

• Access the service online https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  also, check with multiple  web browser and see if that helps?
  • Turn the internet security software off for a while (If any) and check back.

[Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install or activate other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done.]

• Check with a different file as well and see if that's resulting the same error?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources