Highlighted

Hello not sure I am in the right place - I want to email a document to customers where can ask them what type of other products they use and I thought it would be an idea for them to be able to tick a box or put dot in a box - is this the right place to a

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I want to be able to send docs where people can tick to say yes we buy stuff like this.  We are a stationery and office supply  company and we thought this would be an easy way for our customers to let us know what other products they use that they are not currently buying from us.

Hi susanna7221542,

You can create interactive PDF forms using Acrobat application to collect the data Creating and distributing PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat DC.

Regards,

Aadesh

TOPICS
Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hello not sure I am in the right place - I want to email a document to customers where can ask them what type of other products they use and I thought it would be an idea for them to be able to tick a box or put dot in a box - is this the right place to a

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I want to be able to send docs where people can tick to say yes we buy stuff like this.  We are a stationery and office supply  company and we thought this would be an easy way for our customers to let us know what other products they use that they are not currently buying from us.

Hi susanna7221542,

You can create interactive PDF forms using Acrobat application to collect the data Creating and distributing PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat DC.

Regards,

Aadesh

TOPICS
Adobe Send, Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 09, 2016 0
Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi susanna7221542,

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 09, 2016 0
Resources