• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello together, I bought the PDF Pack for 64,99 € per year. I need the function for to put two pdf's togehter. Is it possible to use this function without the connection to the cloud? Thanks for any help.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2016 Apr 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello together, I bought the PDF Pack for 64,99 € per year. I need the function for to put two pdf's togehter. Is it possible to use this function without the connection to the cloud? Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ulrich Hahn,

You can use Acrobat Reader DC application for the same if you do not wish to use online link.

You can download Acrobat Reader DC version from this link : Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also refer this KB doc for help: FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Meenakshi,

thanks for your fast response. I already have Acrobat Reader DC on my computer. But I don't want to use the cloud! Unfortunately I can not find the information if and how to use the Acrobat reader "offline" in order to take two PDF's documents together.

Can you help me?

Regards

Ulrich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ulrich Hahn,

As you have PDF pack, there are two ways to combine files:

• Either you can go to this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf, sign in with your Adobe ID and click on combine files.
  • You can combine files using latest version of Acrobat Reader DC.On right you will see 'Combine Files' option on tools pane. click on that and select files from system. Make sure you sign in with your Adobe ID in the application.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources