• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I am trying to buy Adobe Acrobat DC but because I have Adobe Export PDF, the ssytem doesn't allow me.

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am trying to buy Adobe Acrobat DC but because I have Adobe Export PDF, the ssytem doesn't allow me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hi Julioalbertor,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I have forwarded the request to the concerned team so that they can remove the canceled contract/subscription from your Adobe ID so that you can use the Creative Cloud Photography Plan.

Will share an update soon, I have also sent you a private message with more instructions, please check your email inbox.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Julioalbertor,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you want to purchase Acrobat DC subscription, but as you are already subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF, it's not letting you purchase Acrobat DC, Is that correct?

You have to unsubscribe/cancel Adobe ExportPDF subscription, and then you can purchase Acrobat DC license/subscription.

For cancellation, please refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

To purchase Acrobat DC, refer to Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

You may also contact Adobe support team for cancellation and purchase Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand Sri.

Thanks for your answer. I did cancel already the subscription to Adobe Export PDF before trying to get the new product. But it is not working. In my profilce looks like cancelled but it seemsit is not.

Now I am stuck and can't use the Adobe Acrobat DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julioalbertor,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I have forwarded the request to the concerned team so that they can remove the canceled contract/subscription from your Adobe ID so that you can use the Creative Cloud Photography Plan.

Will share an update soon, I have also sent you a private message with more instructions, please check your email inbox.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources