• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi. I have purchased the Adobe PDF pack but my app of Pro DC doesn't make the features available even after i have signed in. Neither does reader. I have checked my account and it shows the plan is active. I can use the features in the cloud but not in th

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have purchased the Adobe PDF pack but my app of Pro DC doesn't make the features available even after i have signed in. Neither does reader. I have checked my account and it shows the plan is active. I can use the features in the cloud but not in the app. I have contacted Adobe support and they have tried to assist but suggest that it is a technical issue. can anyone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Complicated but let's try and unravel this.

1. Acrobat Pro can do all sorts of things, but a PDF Pack Subscription doesn't let you run Acrobat Pro AT ALL. If you have a demo it will finish and stop working.

2. Acrobat Reader gets some useful things for PDF Pack subscriptions. This includes Export for example, and Create PDF. For some reason it doesn't include Organize Pages or Combine Files.

3. So if you have PDF Pack but not Acrobat subscriptions, you need to go online to use the Organize Pages or

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which specific features of PDF Pack do you want to use in an app (Acrobat has most of them already)?

If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro it includes a subscription to all PDF Pack online features, so I'm a bit confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a trial of Pro DC and then went online and purchased PDF pack. I want to combine files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Complicated but let's try and unravel this.

1. Acrobat Pro can do all sorts of things, but a PDF Pack Subscription doesn't let you run Acrobat Pro AT ALL. If you have a demo it will finish and stop working.

2. Acrobat Reader gets some useful things for PDF Pack subscriptions. This includes Export for example, and Create PDF. For some reason it doesn't include Organize Pages or Combine Files.

3. So if you have PDF Pack but not Acrobat subscriptions, you need to go online to use the Organize Pages or Combine Files features and combine files.

4. You MIGHT be able to use the Create feature to combine up to 10 files from Reader, worth a try.

5. Whether you use Reader or the online service, PDF Pack always sends files to Adobe to be converted and processed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources