• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I have the Adobe PDF Pack annual plan, however I'm unsure how to "combine" files. It's saying I need to subscribe to this new service? Isn't it included in my PDF Pack already? Why would I need to additionally purchase this feature?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the Adobe PDF Pack annual plan, however I'm unsure how to "combine" files. It's saying I need to subscribe to this new service? Isn't it included in my PDF Pack already? Why would I need to additionally purchase this feature?@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2016 Apr 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi shannonh85972505,

Yes you can combine files with adobe PDF pack .

Please find  FAQ here : FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Could you please share the workflow as in how are you exactly trying to combine files?

If you combining from Acrobat  reader please make sure you have signed in with you adobe ID .

Also you can try combining from the browser : https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf ‌by signing in from your adobe ID

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources