Highlighted

Hide Menu?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I hide menu when sending pdf as an attachment?

Hi linneaa88034742 

I believe you are referring to the "Share" menu available at the right hand side, while selecting pdf to send as an attachment via email?

This is a default behavior of the application. A new feature added to the desktop application. It can neither be hidden or removed.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hide Menu?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I hide menu when sending pdf as an attachment?

Hi linneaa88034742 

I believe you are referring to the "Share" menu available at the right hand side, while selecting pdf to send as an attachment via email?

This is a default behavior of the application. A new feature added to the desktop application. It can neither be hidden or removed.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which menu do you want to hide exactly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi linneaa88034742 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 1
Resources