• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I backup my document cloud somewhere else?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have  a back up copy for all my files in the cloud.  How can I do it?   Also, how can I find out how much cloud have I used?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Hi jorget333,

You may download the files from the Cloud to your computer and have a backup of those files saved on a flash drive for ex.

You may also upload those files to one of the file hosting services on the Internet.

Currently, there is no method to calculate how much space is consumed in Document Cloud. But you may check the space occupied by a file by logging into your account>click Document Cloud( in the left hand corner) and check the file size under "Size".

Below are the screenshots:

You ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jorget333,

You may download the files from the Cloud to your computer and have a backup of those files saved on a flash drive for ex.

You may also upload those files to one of the file hosting services on the Internet.

Currently, there is no method to calculate how much space is consumed in Document Cloud. But you may check the space occupied by a file by logging into your account>click Document Cloud( in the left hand corner) and check the file size under "Size".

Below are the screenshots:

You may visit the following link to request this feature here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Thanks!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shivam,

Thank you for your answer.  How do I download all files at the same time.  Do I have to check each item or is there a faster way of doing it.  I tried to select all to download but it won’t let me.  I get the following message:

“Your selection include form files, which are not available for download. These files will excluded.  You can download PDF versions be selecting a single form for download.”

The when I press continue I get this message:

“Could not complete your request (400)

Error occurred while trying to complete our request and could not be completed.”

Please advise me how to do this.

Thank you

Jorge Tuma

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

To download all the files in the Document Cloud:

Click Document Cloud>click in the "small rectangle" (next to Name) to select all the files and click "Download" in the right-hand corner. But if there is any "folder" in the list, Download option in the right-hand corner of the screen will be grayed-out.

Try to download the files again and see if that works.

If the error message still appears, try accessing https://cloud.acrobat.com/  using a different Web Browser like Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox/ Internet Explorer.

Try clearing your web browser cache and cookies, restart the browser and try again.

Please keep us posted with the results.

Thanks!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources