Highlighted

How can I convert a Pdf File into Word without the text boxes in word?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to transfer pdf files into word at work and have not been able to transfer the file without the text boxes coming through. I need to edit the documents and it is hard to edit and make changes with everything being TEXT BOXES. Does anyone know how to transfer a pdf File witout everything being in text boxes or being able to remove text boxes on word but not the wordings?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I convert a Pdf File into Word without the text boxes in word?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to transfer pdf files into word at work and have not been able to transfer the file without the text boxes coming through. I need to edit the documents and it is hard to edit and make changes with everything being TEXT BOXES. Does anyone know how to transfer a pdf File witout everything being in text boxes or being able to remove text boxes on word but not the wordings?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jespinoza2,

Please try changing option to "Document" under 'Comments and Forms' in print dialog box.

It will be right above the preview pane.

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Blank reply, try a web browser instead of email... Mod]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2016 0
Resources