Highlighted

How can I convert pdf to excel ??

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted an adobe pdf file into excell but all the data is in another language with symbols and letters. How can i FIx this?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I convert pdf to excel ??

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted an adobe pdf file into excell but all the data is in another language with symbols and letters. How can i FIx this?

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 03, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tonyg,

As you have mentioned, that after conversion the language of the document is changing. So is it that the format is incorrect, or text are garbled after conversion. Or the format is actually changing to a different language?

Note: Formatting of a pdf file depends on the quality of a pdf you start with. You must read this help article- Text is garbled in converted file | ExportPDF  to get the detailed description.

It could also be a font issue, where font used to create the document has not been embedded correctly.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 1
Resources