• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I convert PDF to word locally?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I convert PDF to word locally?  it takes too long to upload on the cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anthonyl,

As per the description above, you want to convert PDF files to Word locally, Is that correct?

You can use the free desktop version of Adobe Reader to use the service of Adobe ExportPDF. To download Reader, use the following URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader and start using the service of ExportPDF i.e. convert PDF files into Word locally.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried that but it still seems to try to upload the document to a sever somewhere and it takes forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Anthonyl,

The technology used to and the workflow of conversion is to upload the file on Adobe server and process the request i.e. conversion of PDF to Word.

If it's taking time to upload the document, you may have to check the internet connection.

Or if you want it to convert locally, then you might have to subscribe Acrobat Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC  Link: https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/pricing.html

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources