• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I delete one order and buy another product?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I bought the subscription to adobe pdf pack but I want to upgrade to acrobat adobe pro subscription. HOW can I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Hey Waezam,

Adobe PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat DC both are part of Document Cloud family. However, the subscription for PDF services might not let you to directly convert it to Adobe Acrobat DC. You need to cancel the current PDF Pack subscription and purchase Acrobat DC.

You can refer to the Adobe account and try the steps suggested here Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan and if it doesn't let you to upgrade the plan.

You can refer to the cancellation steps here and cancel the current subscr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Waezam,

Adobe PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat DC both are part of Document Cloud family. However, the subscription for PDF services might not let you to directly convert it to Adobe Acrobat DC. You need to cancel the current PDF Pack subscription and purchase Acrobat DC.

You can refer to the Adobe account and try the steps suggested here Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan and if it doesn't let you to upgrade the plan.

You can refer to the cancellation steps here and cancel the current subscription- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

And then buy the Acrobat DC from here- Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

For any further assistance, you can contact to our billing support team-  Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources