• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get a copy of an invoice for my PDF Pack?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my PDF Pack annual subscription and my work needs a copy of the receipt.  How do I get a receipt?  I never received one upon renewal. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi dsmith264,

Please see Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud. You'll find the instructions that you need in the Payment & Credit Card section.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dsmith264,

Please see Manage your membership and payments | Creative Cloud. You'll find the instructions that you need in the Payment & Credit Card section.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find that?  I only have tabs of "My Info" "My Plan" "Settings" and "Sign Out"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click My Plans to see a list of your plans and products. Then, click the Adobe PDF Pack subscription, and click Manage Plan. From there, you should be able to print an invoice.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that I can click on when I choose My Plans is Turn Off, for the auto renewal button and Edit Payment Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you log in to www.adobe.com with your Adobe ID and password, do you see this screen?

adobe.com-home-page.png

If not, please clear your browser cache, and try again. Then, click Plans & Products, and select your subscription...

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources