• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I increase size of a document in PDF XChange to open up to zoom level 125

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The company I work for still uses PDF XChange for Windows 2007.  I've been tasked to resize some documents that have small print to ensure when the client opens them they'll be shown in an immediately readable / viewable size.

I resized them to 1397 x 937 but when they opened after merging them all into one PDF, they're still opening in the smaller size as the 100% and therefore the clients need to zoom the documents every time instead of being able to just read them at a larger size.

Yes, I do know that Acrobat is better, but since it's not my company, and I don't have authority over purchasing new software, I'm hoping to utilize the tools we do have to create more easily accessible / viewable / readable documentation because many of the clients are from a variable number of countries where everyone speaks up to seven (7) different languages and that's why creating documents like this would help avoid confusion.

Hopefully this is doable.

Currently set the documents at:                    Previously set the documents at:

Landscape                                                     Landscape

1397 x 937                                                     8x11-1/2

Actual View                                                    Display Across Visible Area

In both cases, small font / need to use zoom at open happened.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Sincerely,

ckat1208

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?