• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I see complete file names when combining files

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload my files for combing into one pdf there does not appear to be a way of seeing the full file-names making it impossible to order them correctly. For example: two documents called "Item 5 Appendix A", "Item 5 Appendix B" both appear on the combine screen as "Item 5 Appendix ...". Is there a way to get over this as the documents are generated by someone else and I have no control over the file-names?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bobb14208182,

You can append "A", "B" as suffix to distinguish the documents Example- "A Item 5 Appendix" . Its just because of long file names.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Aadesh, yes, I do realize that, but as I said, I have no control over the file-names when the files are received. There can be 20 or 30 files to make up a document so it is time consuming to have to work out and rename all the files. It would be much easier to arrange them on the screen. Even a hover-over showing the full name would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources