Highlighted

how can I share a document with my pc at home?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I share documents from my laptop to my pc at home?

Hello BayouRigaud,

As per the description above, you want to share your PDF document with your PC at home, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, you can upload your documents to Adobe Document Cloud Storage and can manage/share the files online. Upload the documents to the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  from a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

To know more about managing and working with your files, please refer to the Adobe article Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

You can also refer to Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how can I share a document with my pc at home?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I share documents from my laptop to my pc at home?

Hello BayouRigaud,

As per the description above, you want to share your PDF document with your PC at home, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, you can upload your documents to Adobe Document Cloud Storage and can manage/share the files online. Upload the documents to the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent  from a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

To know more about managing and working with your files, please refer to the Adobe article Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello BayouRigaud,

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 0
Resources