Highlighted

How can I use a watermark with the Adobe PDF Print-driver

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use watermarks when using the Adobe PDF print driver, i.e. we print a document from Word and it should automatically get a letterhead (which is implemented as a PDF watermark). How is that done?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

There's nothing in the print driver, you'd need to add the additional content entirely in Word.

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I use a watermark with the Adobe PDF Print-driver

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use watermarks when using the Adobe PDF print driver, i.e. we print a document from Word and it should automatically get a letterhead (which is implemented as a PDF watermark). How is that done?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

There's nothing in the print driver, you'd need to add the additional content entirely in Word.

TOPICS
ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 0
Resources