• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do a make a correction in a filled field with Acrobat.com?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2014 Sep 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I make a correction to a filled field in a fill & sign document?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you have a fill-able form that is already filled with data. if you want to make changes that can be done but the form will get flattened in "Fill & sign" service in Acrobat.com.

That is not a valid workflow actually.

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is quite simple and I'm sure I'm not the last person to ask it. The problem is you, Ajlan huda, are the only person that wrote an "answer". Unfortunately, your answer makes no sense to me. I have been filling out pages of documents "New Patient Information" for a Dr. I really need to see. I must email this "packet" ASAP in order to  get an appointment with this doctor.

This Adobe product, "Fill and Sign Documents" has all the bells and whistles and it is very convenient and easy to use. Before I decided I had filled out all the appropriate sections, I went back and noticed I could have said some things in a lot of fewer words which would make it easier to understand to the reader. I also found places where I marked an "X" when I shouldn't have, put in a wrong date, and other minor miscellaneous errors.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand your "comment" in reply to a direct question. It makes no sense. Is there or is there not a way to delete a filled-in section and re-write it. Or a way to delete an "O" and change it to an "X"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mingnon,

There was no mention the form was initially filled with Fill and Sign. If the form is filled with Reader/Acrobat, there is no change to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources