• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I add my wife to the plan?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add my wife to my PDF Pack Plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Hey Raykhadivi,

Looking at your account information, it seems that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack. For individual subscription, you can not add or assign the subscription to a different user.

Since its an online service which you can access form anywhere using any computer or web browser because there is no restriction. You can buy the a different subscription for her on her personal Adobe account Online PDF converter, convert from web or Acrobat Reader | Adobe PDF Pack . Or if you want t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Raykhadivi,

Looking at your account information, it seems that you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack. For individual subscription, you can not add or assign the subscription to a different user.

Since its an online service which you can access form anywhere using any computer or web browser because there is no restriction. You can buy the a different subscription for her on her personal Adobe account Online PDF converter, convert from web or Acrobat Reader | Adobe PDF Pack . Or if you want to give access to your wife, then you can let her use your account.

(Note- for security reasons its not a good practice and Adobe doesn't recommend this)

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'r welcome!

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources