• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I attach a file to a form created with DC Pro being sent out for signature?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm totally new to DC Pro but need to create a "transmittal" form that will require a receipt signature AND have attached files that we are transmitting. The files can be of any kind of format but are documents for the receiver to obtain for compliance of a legal agreement. An example of what we do is send to an outside organization we have a long term agreement with our Quarterly Operations Report. The cover sheet of this transmittal (by email) is a description of the attachment and a place for them to sign as received. When I created the transmittal form and saw I could "Add Documents", it brings the attached file in as part of the pdf form I created. NOT what I want. I need to track this transmission and get the signed receipt back and want to do this in one email.  Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support. I’ll move your question to the Adobe Acrobat DC forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for moving it, but where is the DC forum? I've been looking for it. It is not listed as such on that main forum web page directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops! Sorry. Moved to Document Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for moving it, but where is the DC forum?

For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Creating and Editing PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources