Highlighted

How do I combine more than 12 PDF files into one file?

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I combine more than 12 PDF files into one file? I use the PDF package

Hi Trishk,

As mentioned above, that you are willing to combine more than 12 pdf files. As using PDF Pack you have maximum number of file limit 12 to combine files.

What you can do to increase the number is combine 12 files together and save and then add other files to that combined file (already created using 12 files). This way you can maintain the number of files limit.

How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I combine more than 12 PDF files into one file?

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I combine more than 12 PDF files into one file? I use the PDF package

Hi Trishk,

As mentioned above, that you are willing to combine more than 12 pdf files. As using PDF Pack you have maximum number of file limit 12 to combine files.

What you can do to increase the number is combine 12 files together and save and then add other files to that combined file (already created using 12 files). This way you can maintain the number of files limit.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, ExportPDF, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trishk,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2017 1
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank goodness I found this, you saved me from a meltdown!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that helped you.

-Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Nuance PowerPDF that can combine over 100 pdf files in one operation twithout a problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see they answered your question. It’s shameful to pay so much for Adobe when it is so limited in its use, not to mention not exactly user freindly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF Pack has this limitation, it's not considered expensive. If you want to remove the limit you need Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Pro. This runs locally instead of sending files to Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2019 1
Resources