• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I contact them to cancel my account?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I contact them to cancel my account? It does not have the option on the page!!! And when I try their other option there for contact the things that come up are not linkable with chat or otherwise. Does anyone have a way to get in touch with them?? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cheri McCain,

To cancel your service, please refer this KB doc : Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

You can also Contact Customer Care. Sign in with your Adobe ID and select product from the list provided.

Then select chat or phone under "Still need help? Contact us".

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said in the message I left here yesterday... "nothing is linkable" and cancel membership never shows up like in their instructions. It is not there at all. And yes I am logged in too. I found a number and they said the account is suspended. In the terms (as seen in the screenshot) it says if your card is not active they have the "right" to contact your bank to get the current information from it so they can charge your card. This is why I want it cancelled. That option should  be available regardless for customers to cancel membership!!!

adobe4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

further screenshot - intentionally blocked card numberadobe2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources