• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I convert my pdf to Excel xml? I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded pdf file to my c drive. I don't see anywhere where it says "convert." I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, version 2018.011.20035

I went on the website and it stated:

"Ensure that you have a paid subscription of the Adobe Export PDF service to convert PDFs to various file formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF."

How would I know if I have a paid subscription of the Adobe Export PDF service to convert PDFs to various file formats?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Hello Fatgirlslim,

As per the description above, you want to convert a PDF file to other document formats, is that correct?

I have checked the records with your Adobe ID and found that you are not subscribed to any Document Cloud subscription/services. You can also check the plan details from Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and Products. You can also refer to Adobe article Manage your Creative Cloud membership

As you are not subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, you are getting the message. To subs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Fatgirlslim,

As per the description above, you want to convert a PDF file to other document formats, is that correct?

I have checked the records with your Adobe ID and found that you are not subscribed to any Document Cloud subscription/services. You can also check the plan details from Adobe.com>Manage Account>Plans and Products. You can also refer to Adobe article Manage your Creative Cloud membership

As you are not subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service, you are getting the message. To subscribe Adobe ExportPDF, you may refer to FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Once you subscribe to the services, you can export the PDF file from the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also use the freeware Adobe Reader to use the services, just sign-in with the Adobe ID in Adobe Reader to access the service.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response: moving from Acrobat Reader to Document Cloud PDF services ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources