Highlighted

How do I edit my PDF document?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to edit my PDF document as I correct modify the way I prefer to update it. How do I do it ?

Hi Emmanuelr66263524,

How you have been trying to edit the PDF document? please let us know the application you are using for editing?

As you can not edit any PDF document directly without Adobe Acrobat pro/std dc subscription(paid services).

I have checked your account but couldn't find any service registered under it.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I edit my PDF document?

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to edit my PDF document as I correct modify the way I prefer to update it. How do I do it ?

Hi Emmanuelr66263524,

How you have been trying to edit the PDF document? please let us know the application you are using for editing?

As you can not edit any PDF document directly without Adobe Acrobat pro/std dc subscription(paid services).

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emmanuelr66263524,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what was the plan I signed up yesterday?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok then I will not use Adope Acrobat as we are using the one installed with the PC Adope Acrobat Reader DC - normal PDF.

Thank you and cancel my free trial.

Kind regards,

Zenta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for a subscription of the DC Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this problem can not be fixed, let me know how I can cancel my current subscription to Adobe PDF Pack.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2017 1
Resources