Highlighted

How do I get a clean print?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I've created a document with Word for Mac 2011. The document prints beautifully from Word. However the saved PDF prints in a way that the colours are lighter where my text boxes are situated. So I thought I needed to get the PDF Pack and convert my Word document that way and this is what I did. I've converted my document and printed it. Although the print quality is quite a bit better than when I printed the saved PDF from Word, the color is still lighter where the text boxes are. What do I need to do to get a good print where my colors are uniform as it should? I would much appreciate help with this. Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get a clean print?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I've created a document with Word for Mac 2011. The document prints beautifully from Word. However the saved PDF prints in a way that the colours are lighter where my text boxes are situated. So I thought I needed to get the PDF Pack and convert my Word document that way and this is what I did. I've converted my document and printed it. Although the print quality is quite a bit better than when I printed the saved PDF from Word, the color is still lighter where the text boxes are. What do I need to do to get a good print where my colors are uniform as it should? I would much appreciate help with this. Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2017 0
AnandSri LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Emerginny,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer and try the steps/suggestions in the following KB docs which discusses the similar issue/scenario https://acrobatusers.com/forum/pdf-creation/help-poor-image-quality-when-converting-ms-word-doc-pdf/

Is there a fix for jagged poor font quality and bad image resolution (Installation & updates)

You may also refer to Adobe PDF conversion settings, Acrobat

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2017 1
Resources