• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get a one file TIFF

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and convert a PDF to a TIFF I get a multi page ZIP  How do I get a one file TIF.

[Headline shortened by moderator and TFF changed in TIFF]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Hello Daryld,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description, I can understand that when you convert a PDF to a TIFF, you are getting a multi-page zip, Is that correct?

When you convert a PDF document to TIFF, PDF pages content will be exported/converted to an individual image and This is the reason you are getting a multi-page zipped file. This is designed behavior and it cannot be changed.

To know more about Adobe PDFPack, you can refer to Adobe article FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Daryld,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. AS per the description, I can understand that when you convert a PDF to a TIFF, you are getting a multi-page zip, Is that correct?

When you convert a PDF document to TIFF, PDF pages content will be exported/converted to an individual image and This is the reason you are getting a multi-page zipped file. This is designed behavior and it cannot be changed.

To know more about Adobe PDFPack, you can refer to Adobe article FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources