Highlighted

How do I get my signature (handsigned, with a touchscreen) into my Cloud account so I can used it on any computer?

New Here ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my signature (handsigned, with a touchscreen) into my Cloud account so I can used it on any computer? It comes up perfectly on one desktop, but will not show up on any other computer?

Help!

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get my signature (handsigned, with a touchscreen) into my Cloud account so I can used it on any computer?

New Here ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my signature (handsigned, with a touchscreen) into my Cloud account so I can used it on any computer? It comes up perfectly on one desktop, but will not show up on any other computer?

Help!

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When you say "it comes up perfectly on one desktop", where is it perfect, what application are you using?  Are you signed into your cloud account (AdobeID) in that application?

Thanks,

Josh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2016 0
New Here ,
May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for the response:

Whether or not I'm signed in to Adobe Cloud (meaning it works either way) on the primary computer (personal PC, Win8.1, brand new), my signature shows up in Acrobat Reader DC with any document I have open, while accessing the Fill & Sign function.

I cannot get that signature to populate into the Cloud on my other computer (work PC, Win7), using Acrobat Reader XI.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah - thanks for the full details, it is the "Acrobat Reader XI" part that is not compatible, upgrade to "Acrobat Reader DC" and the signature will be available when signed into the same AdobeID.

Thanks,

Josh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2016 1
Resources