Highlighted

How do I launch my own subscription to Adobe Send and Track?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've replaced my old Mac Book Pro with all the installations upon it, with this new one.  The old machine is locked up in the University for Spring Break.  I was thinking that I couldhave updated i sign in to Adobe.com, then acquire re-downloads of the chief paid for software which I use from Adobe:

I've been an owner of Acrobat Pro for many years, and have updated it in the free ways and 1-2 times, the paid for way.  My version was probably much lower than current as it was the old standard install version, with a CD ROM.

My other software, is "Send & Track", which I use the most.  Shen I sign in, "Send" is dead last in the "See-All, software.  On double clicking, a usable "Send Now" does not appear.  ONLY a chance to BUY Send again appears.

The best thing about having Acrobat Pro, was that when one pulls down the "File" menu, there is a direct link, to Adobe Send.  THIS version of  "Send" has always been the working one,

I can't get this version to launch.  How can I find it and launch it?

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I launch my own subscription to Adobe Send and Track?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've replaced my old Mac Book Pro with all the installations upon it, with this new one.  The old machine is locked up in the University for Spring Break.  I was thinking that I couldhave updated i sign in to Adobe.com, then acquire re-downloads of the chief paid for software which I use from Adobe:

I've been an owner of Acrobat Pro for many years, and have updated it in the free ways and 1-2 times, the paid for way.  My version was probably much lower than current as it was the old standard install version, with a CD ROM.

My other software, is "Send & Track", which I use the most.  Shen I sign in, "Send" is dead last in the "See-All, software.  On double clicking, a usable "Send Now" does not appear.  ONLY a chance to BUY Send again appears.

The best thing about having Acrobat Pro, was that when one pulls down the "File" menu, there is a direct link, to Adobe Send.  THIS version of  "Send" has always been the working one,

I can't get this version to launch.  How can I find it and launch it?

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2016 0

Have something to add?