Highlighted

How do I make thumbnails larger for viewing and organizing?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to view thumbnails larger than they appear so that I can organize them in a certain order...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I make thumbnails larger for viewing and organizing?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to view thumbnails larger than they appear so that I can organize them in a certain order...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2014 0
Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ARichards,

You can enlarge the page thumbnails in a PDF by dragging the the bar that separates the Thumbnail panel from the page to the right until you see the slider in the upper-right corner of the Thumbnail panel. Then, drag that slider to the right to enlarge the thumbnails.

Did that do the trick?

Best,

Sara

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2014 0
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no thumbnail panel.  All the thumbnails are on the page.Untitled.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robins91...

I am having the same problem! It's with Document Cloud -- which I was really finding a really cool app, until...

Like you i need to rearrange the document, but the thumbnails are too small to see which page is which in the document! I tried increasing the Firefox browser window but that didn't help.

I think Adobe needs to fix that pronto. Otherwise i'm happy with the app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0
Resources