• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put documents in the cloud?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This program is much too complicated for me. I don't even understand the other questions. I have a new laptop. I want my documents from the old laptop to appear in the cloud so I can access them from my new one (before the old one dies.)  Such an easy question. I watched the video and she talked too fast and I didn't understand her and as I can see, didn't answer my question.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Hi jennyc75868387,

Please follow below mention step to upload the files to Document Cloud:

1- Launch Reader/Acrobat DC application on your old laptop>select Sign In the top right corner of the screen>enter your username & password.

2- Open a pdf file which you want to upload to Document Cloud (Click File>Open)>click on the Cloud icon( in the top left corner of the screen)

3- Once uploaded, you can see the file under Home>Document Cloud.

4- You can also upload files to Document Cloud using this link:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jennyc75868387,

Please follow below mention step to upload the files to Document Cloud:

1- Launch Reader/Acrobat DC application on your old laptop>select Sign In the top right corner of the screen>enter your username & password.

2- Open a pdf file which you want to upload to Document Cloud (Click File>Open)>click on the Cloud icon( in the top left corner of the screen)

3- Once uploaded, you can see the file under Home>Document Cloud.

4- You can also upload files to Document Cloud using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/ 

Visit this link in a Web Browser>enter your username and password>select Document Cloud( in the left hand corner)> then select Cloud icon ( in the right hand corner)> select the pdf file to upload.

Let me know if you face any issue while following the steps.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources