Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I recover a deleted files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi jamesc15546086,

Have you deleted the PDF file from Document Cloud or from your system?

If you have deleted it from the Document Cloud then it won't be possible to recover the file unless you have a backup for it on the system or somewhere else.

Else if you have deleted the file from you system then you can recover it form the Recycle bin (if its there in the Recycle bin).

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jamesc15546086,

Have you deleted the PDF file from Document Cloud or from your system?

If you have deleted it from the Document Cloud then it won't be possible to recover the file unless you have a backup for it on the system or somewhere else.

Else if you have deleted the file from you system then you can recover it form the Recycle bin (if its there in the Recycle bin).

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not delete the folder at all. I closed it last night and turned off the computer and the entire Folder is gone today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe document management is terrible at best. I have the same problem. Why can't they just do like Google Drive. Adobe just loves being complicated to make you stick with their program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me happened today, Adobe can view my doc. and sheet in my google drive, has a right to delete it, but doesn't give a chance to recover it. WTF.... I am soo angry now I accidentally erased my sheet I had been collecting info there for months.... now I can nor recover it .......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same happened to me

they need to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh. I came here becuase it looked like some files I had in the Adobe cloud were deleted too, and I wanted to check if there was a recycle bin or log to see what happened. Guess not..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke too soon.  I found what I needed in the Creative Cloud website. There was a section for deleted files and the deleted folder was there, and it let me restore it and everything that was in them came back too. Phew!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources