• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I reduce pdf file size with Adobe Reader XI?

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read different tutorials online, but I don't have the options that are shown there like Save as other> Reduced Sized PDF. If there's some other way, please teach me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

The tutorials you are reading are for a product called Acrobat.This is paid for software, entirely different from the free Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader. Be sure you know the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tutorials you are reading are for a product called Acrobat.This is paid for software, entirely different from the free Adobe Reader or Acrobat Reader. Be sure you know the difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lylazaro,

It is not possible to reduce the PDF file size with free Adobe Reader application.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free service that helps you in viewing, printing, signing, sharing and annotating PDFs.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat subscription to make changes to the PDF.

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources