Highlighted

How do i reset default setting in Abobe DC? Was trying to change it to function more efficiently...the older version you were able to setup personal defaults and reset if needed.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i reset default setting in Abobe DC?  Was trying to change it to function more efficiently (this is not possible).  The older version you were able to setup personal defaults and reset if needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do i reset default setting in Abobe DC? Was trying to change it to function more efficiently...the older version you were able to setup personal defaults and reset if needed.

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i reset default setting in Abobe DC?  Was trying to change it to function more efficiently (this is not possible).  The older version you were able to setup personal defaults and reset if needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sharih19449227,

Let us know the exact dot version of Adobe application in which you need to reset default settings.

Please also share the old version details in which you have set the personal defaults.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2016 0
Resources