How do I resize a signature and get it to default to that size in the future?

New Here ,
May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several PDF documents that I need to sign in Adobe DC. A handwritten signature has been added to the program so when I choose Fill & Sign I'm able to use the signature as an insert in a signature field. The signature is too large for the space, though, so it has to be manually resized for every document. Is there a way to make the size of the signature smaller as a default so when we use Fill & Sign in the future it's automatically that smaller size?

I do not want to use the Adobe Sign program. Please don't suggest it.

Hi deans22152980,

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to resize the signature and make that size default for future in Fill & Sign.

You have to resize it manually every time when you add the signature.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I resize a signature and get it to default to that size in the future?

New Here ,
May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several PDF documents that I need to sign in Adobe DC. A handwritten signature has been added to the program so when I choose Fill & Sign I'm able to use the signature as an insert in a signature field. The signature is too large for the space, though, so it has to be manually resized for every document. Is there a way to make the size of the signature smaller as a default so when we use Fill & Sign in the future it's automatically that smaller size?

I do not want to use the Adobe Sign program. Please don't suggest it.

Hi deans22152980,

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to resize the signature and make that size default for future in Fill & Sign.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deans22152980,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes please, I need help for Adobe DC to make it so we can set a default size for a digital signature box or at least let us copy-paste so we don't have to manually resize dozens of boxes one by one. Also, some 'alignment snap-to' guidelines would be great, because with all that manual resizing and moving, the end product doesn't tend to look great. That, or a refund, much obliged. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I beg your pardon, there is actually a convoluted way! Hooray!

You can right-click on the sig box (in the list to the right, not the box itself) after sizing it. You can then set that as your default size. You can then right click on it again and select 'create multiple copies'. It's still clumsy AF, and the auto-detetction and input field ought to be able to do this since importing properly-sized sections from Word is the only way to get things properly uniform, but whatever. I would now rate this product a 3 out of 10. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Resources