Highlighted

How do I save document after extracting pages? Can't do it by conventional Save As.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After successfully extracting pages from a document, I tried to save the changed document, but was unable to do so by the conventional "Save As" method.  Just showed a blank screen instead of a folder list to save to.  Same thing happened when I combined files.  Any help?

Hi alansilverberg,

Please choose the " Extract pages as separate files " option, once you extract the pages it will ask you to select the location where you want Acrobat to save the extracted pages. Give it a try.

3.JPG

Also you "Save As" option should work. Please open Acrobat, navigate to Help menu & Repair the installing. Check if it fixes your conventional "Save As" method.

Regards,
Aadesg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I save document after extracting pages? Can't do it by conventional Save As.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After successfully extracting pages from a document, I tried to save the changed document, but was unable to do so by the conventional "Save As" method.  Just showed a blank screen instead of a folder list to save to.  Same thing happened when I combined files.  Any help?

Hi alansilverberg,

Please choose the " Extract pages as separate files " option, once you extract the pages it will ask you to select the location where you want Acrobat to save the extracted pages. Give it a try.

3.JPG

Also you "Save As" option should work. Please open Acrobat, navigate to Help menu & Repair the installing. Check if it fixes your conventional "Save As" method.

Regards,
Aadesg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2016 1
Jan 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alansilverberg,

3.JPG

Regards,
Aadesg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2016 0
Resources