Highlighted

How do I save multiple signatures for future use on different documents?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have several documents that need to be signed at different times throughout the year.  It is difficult for the individuals that need to sign these documents to get to me in order to sign these documents in a timely fashion so they would like to provide approval to sign documents in our meetings and then I would apply their signatures to the document.  Is this possible?

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I save multiple signatures for future use on different documents?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have several documents that need to be signed at different times throughout the year.  It is difficult for the individuals that need to sign these documents to get to me in order to sign these documents in a timely fashion so they would like to provide approval to sign documents in our meetings and then I would apply their signatures to the document.  Is this possible?

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 03, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my question is similar in that I have the authority to sign for multiple people.  I use adobe for everything, and would like to continue using it for everything.  I do have a subscription for our company, but I just do not see a way to add more signatures.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 0
Resources