• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I send a hyperlink for adobe document to be signed and returned to my attention

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I send an email with hyperlink for adobe document (PDF to word doc) to be signed and returned to my attention?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Hi Pierrev,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

As I understand you are looking for the service that helps you in sending the document as a link in the email for signature.

I have checked that you are subscribed to Adobe PDF pack, which consists of Adobe Sign individual account.

You can use the Adobe Sign to send the documents for signature.

When you send a document via Adobe Sign, the user receives an email with the message and link to the document.

They can simply click on the link to open the doc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pierrev,

Sorry for the delay in the response.

As I understand you are looking for the service that helps you in sending the document as a link in the email for signature.

I have checked that you are subscribed to Adobe PDF pack, which consists of Adobe Sign individual account.

You can use the Adobe Sign to send the documents for signature.

When you send a document via Adobe Sign, the user receives an email with the message and link to the document.

They can simply click on the link to open the document. It will open in the Adobe Sign only.

Then the user can fill the document and add the signature to it. Once they are done, you will receive the confirmation email and link to download the signed copy.

You can refer the links provided below for more further help.

- Adobe Sign Learn & Support

-Adobe Sign Learn & Support

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources