Highlighted

How do I send documents that the receiver can stamp and write on electronically???

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I send documents that the receiver can stamp and write on electronically???

Hi,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to send pdfs for signature for the recipient to fill and sign, is that correct?

Refer to the following help document which explains more on sending  PDF documents for signature:

Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

Thanks,

Shivam

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to send pdfs for signature for the recipient to fill and sign, is that correct?

Refer to the following help document which explains more on sending  PDF documents for signature:

Thanks,

Shivam

TOPICS
Adobe Send

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks,

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2018 0
Resources