• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I share multiple files at once?

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌iI'm trying to share a number of edited files and sending one at a time is too time consuming. How do I share multiple files at once?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can select and send/share multiple files at once.

Start at https://cloud.acrobat.com/send. Click on Select Files to Send, and then follow the instructions for selecting files. If you want to add even more files, simply click on Add Files:

addFiles.png

You can include up to 50 files per 'transaction.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But when you click add files it wants to send from desktop. How do you send multiple Adobe cloud docs in one transaction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put them in a zipped archive before uploading them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still the case previuosly I could send a link for up to 50 files in a folder, now I only appear to be able to share one file at a time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also miss ability to send multiple files in one transaction. Is this option removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, we used to be able to share multiple files with one link from the Adobe cloud and now we can share only one file at a time. 

For example when sharing large engineering drawing packages they have to be combined into one large file. This means that drawings cannot be separated into different disciplines unless separate links are created for each file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my designer collegues is having this Issue with Adobe Acrobat now since last Thursday but myself and other designers can still select mutiple files and share them. Does anyone now why this has become an Issue? Such a waste of time and confusing when sending each file individually!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this issue still exists, can only share one cloud doc at a time, this is a waste of time and extremely frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with adobe support for a solution, I found a work around using outlook and the adobe plugin - it allows you to compose a new email and share multiple files at the same time with links, however it pulls the files from the PC not Adobe Cloud Docs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I see it,you can't do it without subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears that the basic functionality like that isn't implemented at the moment outside of manually sharing? Not sure why since multi file sharing/folder sharing has been around for a few decades now but I am sure there is a logical reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources